- Comments: 0
- Posted by: admin
Well-defined, groomed, and fuller eyebrows are something that will instantly spruce up your look. Not only it makes your face look perfect, but framed eyebrows give your face an ideal enhancement where even minimal make-up can do wonders. You can obviously visit your nearest brow bar or eyebrow salon for shaping your eyebrows, but certain steps will make your brows looked pepped up all day long. We are one of the leading beauty salons in Quakertown and with the help of our expertise, we bring you easy steps to make your eyebrows look fuller at any time.
Let’s get started-
These five steps are your guidelines to have fuller eyebrows, practicing them regulator will make you look well-groomed. If these pointers are not able to help you, then you can immediately switch to us for professional assistance.
- Brush your brows- You might be wondering does this really works, well, the answer is yes. The hairs in your eyebrows tend to get scattered if left untamed. In such cases it would appear thinner; fuller eyebrows look nice and sleek. You can go for brushing your brows to make them well-arranged and look good.
- Mark up- The second step is to mark up the brows. Place the brow brush alongside the nose and start gliding it towards the end, making an arch at the mid. This process helps in shaping the brows and giving it shape. If done right, you can instantly figure out the difference.
- Lining the brows– the next step is lining the brows using a brow brush. Make sure that you use the angled brush for this. While choosing the brow filler shade, make sure that you choose the color that best matches your brow color. Using the brow brush and the brow liner, start lining the brows.
- Fill in– Once you have defined the brows using the brow liner, the next step is to fill in the spots which don’t have hair or you find are appearing untouched. The objective is to give them a fuller appearance. Choosing the right shade of the brow filler will help you achieve the desired result.
- Final touch– The final step of making your eyebrows look picture-perfect is by using concealer around the outer portion of the eyebrows. This will complete its look and will also prevent smudging of the brow filler. Don’t overdo it here, the tone of the concealer should match your skin so that it looks natural and real. You can intensify the look by adding highlighter above the brows.
Following these steps will give you fuller and perfect brows. While doing so, you must ensure that the brows must look natural, don’t overdo the filling, it makes the eyebrow look unnatural.
In addition to these steps which can follow daily, it’s imperative that you remove the unwanted hair growth around the brow. Make sure you visit your nearest brow bar at least once in a fortnight to ensure that your brows are in shape.